Looking for a highly motivated, analytical and results-driven back-end developer who is comfortable with at least one backend programming language such as Java or Python.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Escalate risks and critical issues to program leadership.
- Deliver developed and tested application releases on time and with high quality.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python or Java.
- Familiarity with any SQL & No-SQL database technologies such as MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle/MongoDB.
- Familiarity with any relevant and globally supported frameworks for back-end development such as Django/Flask/Spring MVC.
- Integrating front-end UI with the constructed APIs.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
- Proficiency with Git, agile methodology and familiarity with project management tools such as Jira.
- Experience with IAM, debugging, multi-threading, SSL/TLS/HTTPS, Redis, Apache, Nginx, RabbitMQ, Docker and Web Sockets.
( Fields with * are mandatory )