SMTS – Full-stack Engineer
We are looking for a highly skilled developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Escalate risks and critical issues to program leadership.
- Deliver developed and tested application releases on time and with high quality.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy.
SKILL SET (MUST HAVE):
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python or Java.
- Familiarity with any SQL & No-SQL database technologies such as MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle/MongoDB.
- Familiarity with any relevant and globally supported frameworks for both front-end and back-end, if necessary. E.g: Django/Flask/Spring MVC/Angular/React
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
SKILL SET (GOOD TO HAVE):
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Saas or Less or Webpack
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
- Proficiency with Git, agile methodology and familiarity with project management tools such as Jira.
- Experience with IAM, debugging, multi-threading, SSL/TLS/HTTPS, Redis, Apache, Nginx, RabbitMQ, Docker, Web Sockets.
( Fields with * are mandatory )