This role will direct the QA strategy, direct and lead the team with overall responsibility for the end-to-end Solution validation and verification.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop Test Strategy for the overall solution covering verification and validation along with various facets of testing like automation, performance, security, regression, usability and other non-functional requirements
- Providing Test Environments configuration, maintenance and Integrating test suites in a Continuous Delivery and Deployment environment
- Lead, mentor & guide the team members for all type of testing activities and artifacts including (but not limited to) system testing, functional testing, manual testing, automation testing.
- Author and/or review validation test plan, requirement traceability matrix, validation test summary report for product releases based on project / product requirements
- Setup, standardize and manage the right test management tools/processes to increase the efficiency of QA team
- Identify & manage the right metrics to be tracked for the continuous improvement.
- Direct the QA team and provide leadership on day-to-day basis
- 6+ years of software Test Automation experience, with at least 2+ years as Lead.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in computer science /Engineering disciplines that have strong analytical rigor
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with one or more of Java/Python similar languages with solid scripting experience.
- Hands on experience to automate UI test sequences (using tools like Selenium)
- Expert in validating REST APIs, backend application flow logic.
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- Hands on experience in using test and defects management tools – Jira, Confluence
- Experience with cloud technologies, Micro-services architectures in a CICD environment
- Experience in working with AI, RPA based solutions is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in defining and executing performance test scenarios is a huge plus