We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is always ready to tackle challenges.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot physical and virtual server infrastructure
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot Windows/Apple server environment
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot network based services: File and Print services, Email, Active Directory, DHCP/DNS/WINS
- Configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot windows software deployments
- Provide and test backup and disaster recovery processes and procedures
- Prepare and maintain written documentation of server and application environments
- Work with department leaders implementing new software and hardware technologies
- Work with vendors in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents
- To implement new server and computer technologies
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Four years’ relevant experience in information technology administration services
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN topologies and architecture.
- Working knowledge of Server and PC operating systems – such as Windows 2008 and 2012, PC operating systems such as Windows 7 and 8.
- Strong knowledge of monitoring and tuning systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Strong knowledge of configuring and maintaining VMware and virtual environments.
- Knowledgeable in IP Telephony.
- Knowledge PC hardware and components including processors, mother boards, accessories, cards, peripherals.
- Working knowledge of PC/LAN application software including word processing (MS Word), spreadsheets (MS Excel) and E-Mail (MS Outlook).
- Strong knowledge of managing multiple linked databases to include security, data safety and integrity, disaster recovery, and development of bulk data import/export procedures.
Apply for this job
Contact : email@example.com